Spanish Language Course
About This Course
Unleash the potential of the Spanish language with our comprehensive course. Whether you’re a beginner or seeking to refine your skills, our program accommodates all proficiency levels. Immerse yourself in the vibrancy of Spanish culture while developing proficiency in speaking, listening, reading, and writing. Our expert instructors are here to guide you, and our flexible scheduling ensures that learning fits seamlessly into your schedule. Whether you aim to enhance your career prospects, explore new destinations, or simply indulge your passion for Spanish, this course will empower you with the skills and knowledge you need to thrive.
- Understand and extract meaning from basic phrases and short conversations.
- Understand simple written texts, such as signs, and labels. You can grasp the main idea as well as extract basic information from short messages, postcards, and simple descriptions.
- Engage in basic conversations using simple vocabulary and phrases. You can exchange greetings, and also provide basic personal information.
- Write simple sentences. You can fill out basic forms, and write basic personal letters or emails using simple language structures.
- Lastly, you are also familiar with the basic cultural aspects of Spanish-speaking countries.
- You can communicate in simple, everyday situations.
- You understand and use expressions related to personal information, daily routines, immediate needs, and basic social interactions.
- You can provide basic information about yourself and your immediate environment.
- You can handle tasks like ordering food, asking for directions, or making simple requests.
- You can understand short, simple texts and extract relevant information.
- You can write basic messages, fill out forms, and produce simple written descriptions using vocabulary.
- Study material included
- You can handle most situations while traveling in different areas in which language is spoken
- You can describe your experiences of different events, meetings, etc. Attaining b1 level German is something that you should be proud of.
- You can understand the main points of familiar matters that come across in families, schools, workplaces, etc.
- You can create text on simple topics of personal interest in language.
- Understand the main contents of complex texts on concrete and abstract topics, as well as technical discussions in your own area of specialization.
Communicate so spontaneously and fluently that a normal conversation with native speakers is readily possible without a great deal of effort on either side.
Express your opinion on current issues in a clear and detailed manner.
Explain your position on a current issue and state the benefits and drawbacks of various options.